Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Ever chewed your cheek

Well I did last night and tonight it is quite unpleasant.  One of my very back teeth is a floater,it moves and the Dentist has said that it will eventually move out on it's own accord, in the mean time it can be painful.
Just had a bottle of Sauvignon Blanc wine, good stuff so is Pinot Gris, no heart racing like the reds.
Anyhow today I'm reporting on Tamaras Wedding

The band was "Pocket Creek" and they are so very tallented. Most can play keyboard, guitar and all can sing, but one girl has an amazing 'soul' voice from deep down to high notes, she would be great at Jazz and the Blues and I don't know if she has tried those areas. The Pocket Creek band played for about 45minutes non stop. The deep voice singer was the MC and did a Great job. Tamara is a singer in the band and she sang a special song especially for Greg.


There is nothing that I could fault the wedding. If you were scoring out of 10 as they do on the TV wedding show, you'd have to give Tamara 10 for the way she looked, the venue and setup 10 and the food 10. I believe the wine was lovely too. But being the driver and my rule of 0.000 I drank water all night.

I took 256 photos and didn't get everybody, but got a fairly broad collection of all those having fun. There were three ladies from Banana who had the time of their lives. They are all good friends of Tamaras and they had a great time, really let their hair down.

No rain, a light breeze and no need for coats, although saying that I did see a few people rugging up, but as for me I was as warm as toast all night.
So that is about the report on the wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging is fun, why not start your own? I'm happy to read your comments, but if you want to sell me something don't bother