Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Allways something to learn

Today I attened the first of several Windows 7 classes at COIN.  Using the new desktop computers with wide screens and the best instructor you'll ever get, Steve can get you into the program as if you have been using it for months.  I can basically see some great inventions, new ideas etc that the Microsoft design engineers have come up with.  All the things you ask yourself " why can't I do this or there must be a simpler way" well Windows 7 has it all.

You just need to adjust your mouse use to take advantage of the large wide screen.  Remember you can always pick the mouse up and move it then put it down and continue, you'll know what I mean when you sit at a wide screen.

The U3A Computers Group has to use Windows 7 and now that I have a little bit more knowledge on it's operation, my class should run a little more smoothly too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging is fun, why not start your own? I'm happy to read your comments, but if you want to sell me something don't bother