Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Memory loss, or doing too much

Yesterday, when was that?
I went over to the Vultures for a blood test, collected the mail and headed back to the northside of town to go to Coles. Half way over the bridge I thought I should have collected the mail. Thinking about which lane to get into to get off the bridge and back on, I looked out the passanger window and there on the seat was the mail. Cuckoo... I'd already collected the mail.

I parked at Coles, did the shopping and returned to the car to find the drivers side window OPEN. I always check that the windows are up and the car is locked, BUT obviously not today. Nothing was missing, how lucky was that!

Then last night I did the household rubbish and put the bins out for collection. Sat down at my computer to continue the letter to my mother and couldn't find my glasses. Looked everywhere. So I thought I wonder if they fell in the bin? I pulled the bin back into the light and started pulling out the rubbish and there they were at the bottom of the bin!

Yesterday afternoon I took Helen to the Doctor. It poured with rain, very high humidity, stinking weather. When Helen came back we headed back home. I had driven about 500 meters and suddenly realised that I didn't have my seat belt on. I tell you CUCKOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging is fun, why not start your own? I'm happy to read your comments, but if you want to sell me something don't bother