Monday, February 22, 2010

Time to take stock on what life means to us

You have read before that my mother broke her femur.  She would have been 86 in April this year.  But sadly on Sunday at 10:30PM Australia time I got a call from my sister Amanda that Pam had passed away. 
Amanda has been a pilar in the whole saga, she has been there for Pam as well as holding a high pressure job at one of Aucklands High Schools.  Manda has been on hand while my other sister Elizabeth lives in the UK and I'm over here in Australia.

It has all come at a bad time, Helen is not well, I've got this Clot problem with my left leg and with the earlier February news of Helens best girlfrind dieing in a house fire,  all round it has been a bad month.
Photos top to bottom - Pam sitting down for dinner and her garaden at home and Helen & Pam looking at the quilting squares that Helen was doing ready for the next quilt.

All the photos were taken 20th October 2009

So it it time for us all to take stock of what we are doing and look to the future, and ask ourselves are we travelling down the right path?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging is fun, why not start your own? I'm happy to read your comments, but if you want to sell me something don't bother