Monday, March 15, 2010

Fine before the storm

It is fine before the storm if it gets here.  Two cyclones out over the Pacific and if they unite we will be in for some more rain.
Mr & Mrs PeeWee are still feeding the new arrivals.  With all the wind over the last few days I'm amazed the nest wasn't blown out of the tree.  We could probably learn alot from PeeWee Engineering.  So simple, but strong and home for the family until the chicks leave.
While I mowed, mum and dad followed me about getting numerous grubs to take back to the nest.
I was a bit worried about Jessica Watson, there had been no communications from the 11th March to the 14th.  But is was a relief last night to read her Blog.

I watched last night as the rower swam ashore on 90 mile beach in far north New Zealand after he had spent two months rowing across the Tasman in an open rowing boat.

I downloaded Google Earth 3D and it makes a huge difference to viewing the world

I now need to go to the Gym.  I will not be doing any lifting because I've been for a blood test, but I can do some leg work.
Have a good day and Keep Smiling
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging is fun, why not start your own? I'm happy to read your comments, but if you want to sell me something don't bother