Sunday, March 14, 2010

When will Office become user friendly

When will Office become user friendly?

I'm working on my laptop which runs Vista and thought I'd be able to continue writing a note to go in the U3A Journal.  I uplaoded the file from my computer down stairs and tried to open it with MS Office 2003.  But to no avail.

So I downloaded OpenOffice 3.2 installed the program and opened my file with no further problems.

So there is an answer in itself for those who are having problems with word or text files, people send to you that your version of office will not open. 

Open Office will open ALL MS Office files created in any version of Office

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging is fun, why not start your own? I'm happy to read your comments, but if you want to sell me something don't bother