Thursday, March 4, 2010

The Gym & then Computer Club

I've just got back from the gym.  I'm still shaking and the buzz is still inside.  But I'm tired too.  I don't know it it is the tablets I'm on or what.
There is no resting now, in half asn hour I need to start heading over the the City Library for the U3A Computer Club.
The COIN facilities are the best you can get.  The Regional Council provides the venue and the CQUniversity supplies the computers and the Internet and most of the Instructors are volunteers from U3A.
People like you and me, who have an interest in helping others become familier with using computers.  COIN has a manager Stev, he is a Qualified Microsoft Engineer and I think he knows more about the working of a computer than Microsoft themselves.  The person you'll meet most is Christine and she is very helpful and friendly.  So see you at COIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging is fun, why not start your own? I'm happy to read your comments, but if you want to sell me something don't bother